|Name||Human Factors Course|
Aim of the course
The course provides participants with an understanding of the concept of human factors in air traffic services (ATS) and the corresponding training requirements to meet the licensing standards set by the ICAO Annex 1 (Personnel Licensing). It also focuses on the disciplines of human factors, their applications and ways to improve human performance in ATS.
- Minimum age: 21 years.
- Education or Qualification Requirements: Certificate of Secondary Education Examination (CSEE) or equivalent
- Medical requirements: Nil.
- Linguistic requirements: Fluent in English Language.
Credits for previous knowledge, experience or other qualifications
Course content (Theoretical training)
You will acquire knowledge of the principles and ideas of Human factors in aviation through the following topics:-
- Meaning of Human Factors.
- Conceptual model.
- Clarification of common misconceptions.
- The Industry need for Human Factors.
- Application of Human Factors.
Who should attend