|Name||AIS Supervisory Management|
Aim of the course
The course is designed to equip the participants with the level of knowledge and necessary skills required for effective and efficient management of operational staff deployed in Aeronautical Information Management.
Minimum age: 21 years.
Education or Qualification Requirements: Aeronautical Information Officers Course.
Medical requirements: Nil.
Linguistic requirements: Fluent in English language.
Credits for previous knowledge, experience or other qualifications
- Aeronautical Information Officers course with a minimum work experience of four (4) years.
Course content (Theoretical training)
You will acquire essential knowledge, skills, abilities and behaviours to enhance supervisory and management competencies in the field of Aeronaitical Information Management through the following topics:-
- Aeronautical Information Service in Context
- AIM Supervisory Skills
- Duty Roaster, deployment and assignment
- Personnel assessment and On-The-Job Training
- Report Writing and Presentation
- Procurement Procedures
- Customer Service
- Introduction to Corporate Social Responsibility
- Emerging Concepts in Aviation
- Introduction to Quality Management System
- Introduction to Safety Management System
Who should attend
Aspirants of Aeronautical Information Management Supervisory functions