|Name||NOTAM Information Management|
Aim of the course
The course is designed to impart knowledge and skills necessary for Management of NOTAM
Minimum age: 21 years.
Education or Qualification Requirements: Aeronautical Information Officers Course.
Medical requirements: Nil.
Linguistic requirements: Fluent in English Language.
Credits for previous knowledge, experience or other qualifications
Aeronautical Information Officers Course and experience of at least four (4) years in aeronautical information management.
Course contents (Theoretical training and practical)
You will acquire knowledge of the principles, ideas and practical skills of NOTAM Management through the following topics:-
- Aeronautical Information Product
- Provision of raw Data
- Aeronautical Fixed Telecommunication Network (AFTN)
- Introduction to Digital NOTAM
- Introduction to World Geodetic System 1984 in NOTAM
- Introduction to Electronic Terrain And Obstacle Data (E-TOD) in NOTAM
- Instructions and guidance for the completion of the NOTAM, ASHTAM, SNOWTAM and TRIGGER NOTAM.
Who should attend
Aeronautical Information practitioners