|Name||On the Job Training|
Aim of the course
The course is designed to provide trainee with basic technical knowledge on how to prepare and conduct onsite training.
- Minimum age: 21 years.
- Education or Qualification Requirements: Advanced Certificate of Secondary Education Examination (ACSEE) with passes in Physics and Mathematics.
- Medical requirements : Nil.
- Linguistic requirements: Fluent in English Language.
Credits for previous knowledge, experience or other qualifications.
Aviation industry experience of at least three years
Course Contents (Theoretical training and practical skills)
You will acquire knowledge, principles, ideas and practical skills on how to prepare and conduct onsite training through the following modules;
- Training needs identification
- Curriculum design
- Module planning
- Material production
- Scheduling and preparing for OJT
- Performance evaluation
- OJT programme validation
- Maintaining training records and reports
Who should attend
Subject mastery in the respective field.