|Name||BAsic Airport Operations|
Upon completion of the course participants will be able to:
- Describe activities conducted at the airport
- Describe decision making based on rules from Aerodrome Manual.
- Disseminate movement information to operators
- Reduce the effects of emergency, in respect of saving lives and maintenance of aircraft operation
- Describe Airport services that are provided in simplified and harmonized way
- Describe how to maintain Airport Safety and Security
- Explain how to handle VIP
- Airport Operations
- Aircraft Marshalling
- ICAO, Air Law and Rules of the Air
- Aircraft Recognition and Principles of Flight
- Air Traffic Management
- Communication Procedures
- Aeronautical Information Services
- Introduction to Air Transport Statistics
- Aviation Security Awareness
- Aviation Meteorology Awareness
- Rescue and Fire Fighting Services Awareness
- Introduction to Safety Management System
- Introduction to Customer Service
- Airport Operations Practical
Who should attend
General public especially Secondary school students/College graduates who aspires to be Airports operation experts(Airport attendants, Airports operation officer, Aircraft marshallers)
Employees starting a career in an airport operations positions
Inspectors(Flight, Aerodrome, maintenance, Air Traffic Control) to broaden their understanding
All airport / Aerodrome operator and aircraft personnel requiring a broader understanding.
All other aviation personnel who want to get a broader introduction to airport operations.
All other aviation personnel (airlines, ground handling, flight engineering and ATC) to broaden their understanding.