|Name||Quality Management System (QMS) Awareness|
Upon completion of the course, participants will be able to:
- Describe safety management system fundamentals
- Course Introduction
- Basic safety concepts
- SMS Standards and Recommended Practices (SARPs)
- Introduction to SMS implementation
- Introduction to Hazard Identification and Risk Mitigation (HIRM)
- Introduction to Safety Performance Indicators (SPI) and Acceptable Level of Safety Performance (ALoSP)
Who should attend
General public with at least Certificate of Secondary Education.
Air Navigation Service Providers, Airport Authorities practitioners, Air Operations Officers, Airlines companies/Airlines Service Providers, Transport/Maritime Agencies, Fire Fighters, Mining Companies and other related organization/companies with minimum Certificate of Secondary Education.