|Name||Approach Control Surveillance|
Aim of the course
The course provides participants with the theory, principles and practice of approach control (surveillance) in accordance with the ICAO Standards and Recommended Practices and prepares participants for training at an approach control (surveillance) unit in order to obtain approach control surveillance rating.
- Minimum age: 21 years.
- Education or Qualification Requirements: Aerodrome control and Approach Control Procedural certificates
- Medical requirements: Class 3.
- Linguistic requirements: English language proficiency (minimum ICAO level 4).
Credits for previous knowledge, experience or other qualifications
Aerodrome control certificate
Course content (Theoretical training and Practical)
You will acquire knowledge of the principles, ideas and practical skills (Approach simulator) of Approach control surveillance through the following subjects:-
- Approach Control Procedural review
- Station Standing Instructions
- ATS Surveillance technical
- Approach Control Surveillance Procedures
Who should attend
Aspirant for Approach control surveillance functions