|Name||ATSEP Competence Based Initial Training - Basic|
Aim of the course
The course is designed to provide trainees with an overview of the most important systems, equipment and procedures within CNS/ATM environment, as well as the role of ATSEP and his/her responsibilities towards certification and licensing.
- Minimum age: 18 years.
- Education or Qualification Requirements: Technician with a minimum of previous one year related job experience or Bachelor of engineering.
- Medical requirements: Not applicable.
- Linguistic requirements: Fluent in English Language.
Course Contents (Theoretical training)
You will acquire knowledge of the principles and ideas of ATSEP Competency Based Initial Training-Basic through the following subjects: -
- Air Traffic Management
- Aeronautical Information Services
- Aviation Meteorology
- Data Processing/Automation
- System Monitoring and Control
- Maintenance Procedures
- Safety Management System
- Human Factors
- Health and safety
- Aviation Security Awareness
- Quality Management System
Who should attend
Aspirant of becoming engineer