Aim of the course
The course is intended to assist participants to examine the impact of developments on CNS operations procedures and ATM systems.
- Minimum age: 18years.
- Education or Qualification Requirements: Advanced Certificate of Secondary Education Examination (ACSEE) or equivalent
- Medical requirements: Nil.
- Linguistic requirements: Fluent in English Language.
Credits for previous knowledge, experience or other qualifications.
Aviation industry personnel at Air Navigation Service department
Course Contents (Theoretical training)
You will acquire knowledge of the principles and ideas of CNS/ATM through the following topics: -
- General overview of available and emerging technologies
- ICAO CNS / ATM
- Communications, Navigation and Surveillance systems
- Implementation of Aviation System Block Upgrade (ASBU)
Who should attend
Personnel at Air Navigation Service department