|Name||Area Control Procedural|
Aim of the course
The course provides the participants with the theory, principles and practice of area control (procedural) in accordance with ICAO Standards and Recommended Practices and prepares participants for training at an area control (procedural) unit in order to obtain area control rating.
- Minimum age: 21 years.
- Education or Qualification Requirements: Aerodrome control certificate or Approach control procedural certificate.
- Medical requirements: Class 3.
- Linguistic requirements: English language proficiency (minimum ICAO level 4).
Credits for previous knowledge, experience or other qualifications
Aerodrome control certificate or Approach control procedural certificate
Course content (Theoretical training and Practical)
You will acquire knowledge of the principles, ideas and practical skills (Area simulator) in Area control procedural positions through the following subjects
- Air Traffic Management Theory.
- Aviation Meteorology.
- Air Navigation Plotting.
- Introduction to Human Factors.
- Introduction to Performance Based Navigation.
Who should attend
Aspirants for Area control procedural functions