Aim of the course
The course is designed to impart screening knowledge and skills to aviation security practitioners.
- Minimum age: 18 years.
- Education or Qualification Requirements: STP 123/Basic Aviation Security course.
- Medical requirements: Medically certification as described in the National Civil Aviation Security Programme.
- Linguistic requirements: Fluent in English language
Credits for previous knowledge, experience or other qualifications
ASTP 123/Basic Aviation Security course.
Course content (Theoretical training and Practical)
You will acquire knowledge of the principles, ideas and practical skills on Basic screeners through the following modules: -
- Aviation security screening in context
- Recognition of Explosive Devices and Other Restricted Articles
- Screening Equipment Operational Testing
- Conventional X-Ray
- Access Control
- Vehicle Search
- Searching and Securing a Sterile Holding Area
- Screening of passengers
- Physical Search of baggage
- Customer Care for Aviation Security Personnel
Who should attend
Aspirant of aviation security who attended ASTP 123/Basic Aviation Security course.