|Name||Airport security supervisors|
Aim of the course
To ensure the relevant personnel at airports can supervise and monitor the implementation of the aviation security preventive measures through the application of the relevant competencies required for security supervisors.
- Minimum age: 20 years.
- Education or Qualification Requirements: STP 123/Basic Aviation Security course.
- Medical requirements: Nil.
- Linguistic requirements: Fluent in English language.
Credits for previous knowledge, experience or other qualifications
STP 123/Basic Aviation Security and Basic screeners courses.
Course content (Theoretical training and Practical)
You will acquire knowledge of the principles, ideas and practical skills on Airport Security Supervisors through the following modules: -
- Threat to Aviation
- Airport Supervision
- Standard Operating Procedures
- Equipment Effectiveness
- Duty Roster, Deployment and Assignment
- Operational Duties Supervision
- Personnel, Assessment and On-the-Job Training
- Incident Response Procedures
Who should attend
Those who successfully completed the ASTP 123/Basic Aviation Security and Basic screeners courses and aspirant of becoming supervisors