|Name||TRAINING DEVELOPERS COURSE(TDC) -ICAO|
Aim of the course
Training Developers Course (TDC) provides civil aviation course developers with knowledge, skills and attitudes to design and develop Standardized Training Packages (STPs), in accordance with the ICAO Doc 9941, Training Development Guide, Competency-based training methodology.
- Minimum age: 18 years.
- Education or Qualification Requirements: Advanced Certificate of Secondary Education Examination, (ACSEE) or equivalent
- Medical requirements: Nil.
- Linguistic requirements: Fluent in English Language.
Course Contents (Theoretical training and practical skills)
You will acquire knowledge, principles, ideas and practical skills to design and develop Standardized Training Packages and be able to:-
- Conduct a preliminary study;
- Conduct a job analysis;
- Conduct a population analysis;
- Design the curriculum;
- Design the modules;
- Establish validity and reliability of tests;
- Establish validity of a training course.
Who should attend
Civil aviation course developers who wish to develop competency-based training courses