|Name||Training Instructors Course (TIC) Part 2 - ICAO|
Aim of the course
The ICAO TRAINAIR PLUS TIC is a two-part course that will enable participants to methodically conduct training courses in accordance with ICAO Instructor Competency Framework and develop the required training strategies for course delivery. The TIC will train instructors to deliver STPs, based on the TRAINAIR PLUS methodology, as well as conventional courses. For TIC–Part 1 (online) registration, participants are requested to register through the ICAO online store. Please see link under Online Course Registration below.
- Prepare a training environment including facilities, equipment and instructional material;
- Manage the trainees by using effective training strategies;
- Conduct training with a variety of instructional methods as required for the training;
- Perform trainee assessments appropriately, objectively, and correctly; and
- Perform course evaluations effectively.
Who should attend
- Pre-service and in-service instructors with little or no formal training background;
- Aviation training instructors and aviation professionals who are dedicated to the implementation of competency-based training programmes;
- Subject matter experts and specialists who wish to upgrade their instructional competencies; and
- Current instructors who wish to refresh and upgrade their trainer competencies.