|Name||Area Control Surveillance|
Aim of the course
The course provides the participants with the theory, principles and practice of area control (surveillance) in accordance with ICAO Standards and Recommended Practices and prepares participants for training at an area control (surveillance) unit in order to obtain area control surveillance rating.
- Minimum age: 21 years.
- Education or Qualification Requirements: Aerodrome control certificate or Approach control procedural certificate.
- Medical requirements: Class 3.
- Linguistic requirements: English language proficiency (minimum ICAO level 4).
Credits for previous knowledge, experience or other qualifications
Aerodrome control certificate or Area control procedural certificate.
Course content (Theoretical training and Practical)
Trainees will acquire knowledge of the principles, ideas and practical skills (Area simulator) of Area control procedural through the following subjects:-
- Area Control Procedural Review
- Station Standing Instructions
- ATS Surveillance Technical
- Area Control Surveillance Procedures
- Simulator Exercises
Who should attend
Aspirant for Area control surveillance functions